Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We offer an exciting job opportunity in the frontline of 5G by verifying state-of-the-art ASIC and FPGA. You will be part of a digital ASIC and FPGA Top Level Verification team with responsibilities within projects, from specification of test scenarios to verified design and post-silicon bring-up in lab.
This role reports to Line Manager of SoC Top Level Verification.
- Collect requirements and participate in review of specifications
- Analyze the architecture and define/improve test scenarios
- Develope test cases and low level driver for testbenches
- Execute test cases on ASIC, FPGA, and system level
- Work with ASIC and FPGA post silicon verification
- Apply continuous improvements of products and processes
- Experience in C programming
- Experience in VHDL and Verilog language
- Experience from HW debugger usage in lab, (e.g. Lauterbach, Green Hill, JTAG)
- Good English proficiency in writing and speaking
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experiences in Formal verification.
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
- Embedded CPUs (ARM based).
- Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as Ethernet, I3C, SPI, SGMII, CPRI etc.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
Welcome to apply with resume in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Lund, Sweden
Last day to apply: 9th of November 2020
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D